Prioritizing maintenance items allows our clients to forecast and plan for improvements, and recognizes the challenge of working within client-specified constraints.
Our Strategic Maintenance Programming Development System (SMPDS) prioritizes maintenance efforts by using client-defined importance factors. The system can be used for portions of individual structures or applied to complete multi-national organizations. Example factors are:
- Effects on EVA, ROI, RONA
- Cash flow
- Utility cost reduction
- Organizational Culture
- Employee sensitivity for disruption
- Organizational history and public image
- Appearance and aesthetics
- Organizational perceptions while work is being performed
- Thermal efficiency
- Operational importance and liability
- Environmental sustainability
FEI tailors asset management to client needs. Delivery methods include simple, written reports and three-ring binders to interactive, web-based programs.
Are you involved in one of our asset management programs?